October 23, 2014

Showbiz’s hardest-working woman Toni Gonzaga for Acer

She's one of the busiest actress in the Philippines entertainment world. I known her since she started her career, 2005. 

Celestine Gonzaga, well known as Toni Gonzaga, the singer, television host, actress, commercial model, got her first big break in a soft-drink commercial as a fan of Piolo Pascual, and also I know she has been a Sunday school teacher and Barangay Kagawad in Taytay, Rizal. She had four regular shows that time, hosting at Eat Bulaga, Lagot Ka, Bitoy's Funniest Videos and Startalk but she got an offer from ABS-CBN. She accepted the tempting offer as a career move. She hosts the entertainment talk show The Buzz, and the reality shows Pinoy Big Brother and The Voice of the Philippines. She is also a co-host and a performer in the musical variety show ASAP.

She has won many awards like Best Female TV Host, in PMPC Star Awards for Television and other award giving institutions. 

She was awarded as the Most Influential Film Actress (Starting Over Again) and Most Influential Celebrity Endorser from The 4th EdukCircle Awards.

Toni is one of the feature in Women of Style and Substance People Asia Magazine. 

Well, as multi-hyphenates go, that's what Toni Gonzaga is. 

One of the most talented celebrities, excels as a TV host, reigns as a movie queen, sings like a top performer and moves products just with the sheer force of her charisma. 

And now, fresh off the top-grossing success of her co-starring film with Piolo Pascual (Starting Over Again), Toni is paired anew with John Lloyd Cruz in a Saturday night sitcom titled Home Sweetie Home. She recently released her sixth studio album, Celestine, while a concert called Celestine Toni Gonzaga is set in October. 

Toni co-hosts with her real-life sister, Alex Gonzaga, a mobile series entitled Team Gonzaga, which can be exclusively viewed on ABS-CBN mobile. 

These body of work is on top of her hosting duties for The Buzz, ASAP, The Voice of the Philippines and Pinoy Big Brother: All-In. to say that Toni is busy is an understatement.

“I think now that I’ve reached this age and after everything that I’ve been through in this industry, I just really feel that everything that has happened to me has been God’s grace. I don’t really want to take credit for everything that I did in the past because I feel like I don’t own any of this. Everything is just given to me and anytime, God can take it all away and that’s why I’m making the most out of it and giving it my all, making it like it’s my last every time I’m given an opportunity,” the winsome celebrity says. 

With PBB:All-In wrapped up, her hectic schedule has become more bearable. “I guess everything is just time management. I’m really thankful for my staffs who really know how to manage my time. It also helps that I don’t have any vices. I’m a homebody. I don’t really like to go out that much. Whenever I’m given a free time or free day, I just stay home and rest,” Toni states. 

“We get connected every day through texting and calling, updating each other with what’s happening with my sister Alex now that she’s also busy with her career and is getting all these great opportunities and breaks,” Toni shares. She still stays with her parents but when she’s away from home for work, she stays in touch with them every so often. 

“So we don’t really get to see each other that much and spend a lot of time together that’s why we get updated through calls and texts and sometimes MMS when want to ask something for advice or if we want to buy something for each other.”

With the kind of lifestyle that she lives and with the busy schedule that she has, it’s very important for Toni to have a gadget that she can really rely and depend on. She found that in Acer, which recently awarded her as the Brand Ambassador for the Philippines.

“I think there really wasn’t that much convincing to do. As soon as I was asked—it was my Mom who told me that Acer was interested to get me as their ambassador, I didn’t have any second thoughts. I said yes right away. I think for as long as I can remember, I was still in high school or college days, I already knew about the brand and I grew up seeing the brand in my Mom’s office. So, I was already familiar with the brand. It’s an established brand and has been there in the market. A lot of companies trust Acer, so I know I’m going to be in good hands because I believe in the product. I trust the product. And I know it’s worth something that I’m proud to be a part of,” Toni reveals. 

“Toni is the perfect brand ambassador for our target market, which is the young and mobile. She is not just a beauty but she has talent. Everyone knows that she can sing and she can dance, but more importantly, she is a very religious person and family-oriented. With these qualities, I believe that we made a good choice,” says Mr. Manuel Wong, General Manager of Acer Philippines.

“My favorite feature on my smartphone is its capability to connect to the Internet. With the kind of work that I have---I’m a talk-show host--- I have to be updated with what’s the latest, what’s going on in the Internet and social media and the news around the world. I have to feed myself with information every day as much as I can. So that’s very important for me. I don’t have much time to log on to my laptop, so everything just has to be within the reach of my hands,” Toni says, adding that web sites bookmarked on her gadgets are, “My email, my mail.com. I don’t really get to shop that much, so I visit netaporter.com and luisaviaroma.com. There are also certain web sites that I like checking out like faith.com, and of course, Google and Yahoo for news.” 

Indeed, it’s one blessing after another for showbiz’s hardest-working woman. 

“I’m very grateful and it’s such an honor to represent a brand I trust and I believe in. We have one goal and that is to encourage a lot of people that they don’t have to buy expensive gadgets to live a convenient and comfortable life for as long as you know that there’s a brand that you can trust and which can give you the same quality that other products offer at a very affordable price, especially with how our life is now. It’s important to be practical and trust a brand that’s been in the market for many, many years,” she shares.

Acer is a hardware +software+ services company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives.

Visit the Acer Philippines Facebook page (www.facebook.com/AcerPH) or follow Acer via Twitter (twitter.com/acerphils). For more details or go to www.acer.com.ph.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world