September 4, 2014

J Lo Strikes a Pose & Opens Up on Love for Elle's October Issue

An American actress, author, fashion designer, dancer, producer, singer. and mother-of-two, Jennifer Lopez  graces the cover for the October 2014 issue of ELLE.


Photographed by Txema Yeste in the breathtaking Paris location of Château de Voisins, J.Lo dazzles in Versace gowns, with accessories by Laura Lee Jewellery and Lock & Co Hatters.

In the eye-opening interview, J Lo opens up about looking for the One. her life's mistakes and future plans. 

‘I still believe in love. The nirvana man, he’s out there somewhere. But you just have to work at it. You have to work at everything.'

"Everybody has seen that I make mistakes. I have to look at what I do wrong. I rush in, I get swept up, I ignore the signs. But so many of us are guilty of these things. Each time it goes wrong it’s hard. I get really hurt but I have to let myself go." 

'Every single album I have ever made is about love. But I am not going to give up. What did I do? What can I learn?’ And as hard and as hurtful as things get, I want to believe I will be able to go one step higher. I’ve got to hope that if I keep going I will eventually get it right."

On future career plans, "I like to tick a lot of boxes. I have a five-year plan. I always have a five and a 10-year plan. If this business is about anything, it’s about reinventing yourself. You have to keep moving, taking risks."

"Is it worth making mistakes, in my case in public, and trying to figure out what you do and balance everything and constantly grow?" 

"I'd say yes. None of it is easy, none of it is safe – you are going to get big highs and you are going to get big lows, so it’s not for everyone – but that's exciting. You just need to believe in yourself."

Find the October issue on newsstands on Thursday 4 September.

Credit: www.elle.com


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world