August 6, 2014

Ph most in-demand actress Mylene Dizon rides the wave to good health

Mylene Dizon
One of the country’s premier and most in-demand character actresses, Mylene Dizon has never looked so healthy, centered and beautiful.

Most celebrities have access to the best beauty treatments, Mylene states that her looks are but a reflection of the joy she has found in doing the activities she loves. 

Foremost among these is surfing. “It’s my main thing,” she says. “What I like about it is that all people are equal when it comes to the waves. It doesn’t matter what your status in life is, or who you are. It’s just between you and the waves.”

Her twice-monthly jaunts to La Union, Baler or Siargao to commune with the sea have taken on a deeper meaning.

“For me, it’s between God and myself,” Mylene says. “That’s when I pray and I see how great the ocean is. Before I go out to surf I pray for safety and I thank Him for the awesome waves as we’re just raring to go out there.”

She makes sure that she is in tiptop shape to face the demands of her day. Part of her health arsenal is to boost her fiber intake with C-Lium Fibre, a fiber supplement made from 100% natural psyllium fiber.


In her line of work and her newfound passion, she needs to constantly feel light to go the extra mile. “Taking C-Lium makes me feel light and good about myself,” she says. “I like knowing that whatever it is I put in my mouth will do me some good.”

Whether at work or at home, she consumes the product, usually in husk form.

Aside from making her feel light and easing her troubles when she has “difficulty moving,” Mylene says that it is also a plus for her that fiber helps decrease the absorption of bad cholesterol and slows down the absorption of sugar in the bloodstream. Her father, she says, is a diabetic and she is aware that the condition could be hereditary. “Taking C-Lium is my precaution as well,” she says.

Her belief in C-Lium is resolute, so much so that when the brand tapped her to become one of its ambassadors, she immediately said yes. “I have not partaken much of the endorsements particularly in social media because I have trouble doing it for money when I don’t believe in the product,” Mylene says. “But with C-Lium I was glad to do it because I actually like the product, it’s all-natural.”

At 40, Mylene is comfortable in her own skin and will not be easily swayed by fads. When it comes to her diet, for instance, she keeps it plain and simple. Before she goes to work, she drinks her favorite juice concoction that has, among its many ingredients, sugar beets, celery, carrots, cucumber, spinach and pineapple. Eating right is not a struggle for Mylene who, as a kid, always loved vegetables and avoided pork and beef.

Those who want to embark on a similar health wave as Mylene’s should make the decision and stand by it.

“Don’t be bothered by people laughing at you when you choose a healthy life,” she advises. “People tend to do that because I think it’s an insecurity for them: they can’t do it or they don’t want to do it. If you choose to live healthy, go for it and stick with the program. Eat healthy, choose the exercise that will make you happy and choose a natural supplement such as C-Lium and you’ll be right on track.”


Mylene Dizon is a self-avowed healthy eater, preferring to eat fruits and vegetables and ditching softdrinks and meat since she was young. Along with a healthy diet is her regular consumption of C-Lium Fibre, made from 100% natural psyllium fiber. Aside from making her feel light, she likes that psyllium fiber helps slow down the absorption of sugar into the bloodstream, which helps decrease the risk of diabetes. 

C-Lium Fibre is made from 100% natural psyllium fiber and is a good source of soluble and insoluble fiber.

It comes in husk powder and capsule variants and is available in leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world