December 3, 2013

"Beauty for a Cause" campaign by Status Hair Salon

Status Hair Salon  launched their "Beauty for a Cause" campaign. From Nov. 26 to December 15, 2013, 20% income from the sales during the period will be donated to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda. 


Last November 26, I was invited to join their epecial event titled STATUS SALON TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY held at their branch - LG, North East Building Connecticut St. Greenhills, San Juan City.

My friend, Kitty Lanto of Abs-Cbn's CinemaOne TV, asked me to choose the services I want to avail: haircolor, highlights, hair treatments, nail services. 

I'm super excited. Foremost, I want to transform my hair and last month ago, I tried and had  a hard time doing my own coloring hair. So here, gladly and excitingly, I really sad yes to an invitation to transform my hair. 

I got my hair done by Jerry and friendly staff. Status Salon Creative Director Nikki Bacay supervised the whole hair coloring and style. First, they had to bleach my hair, as I said, I had colored it black in the past week.
Status Salon young owner Roseann Ko, Nikki Bacay and Jerry. 

During the 'Beauty for a Cause' launch, guest celebrities were Ms. Yayo Aguila and Mara Lopez.

Nikki Bacay, Mara Lopez and Roseann Ko

Status Hair Salon was created in 2011 with sisters Robina and Roseann Ko set up their first hair salon in Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas.  With their own, unique brand and build the salon with a vision of providing services in line with the highest international standards. The salon uses Schwarzkopf products.

Here are some photos of Status Hair Salon in Greenhills.

Thanks to Status Hair Salon. Even it took  4 hours in processing, bleaching, coloring, treatment, I enjoyed that experience I had. The staff are so friendly, helpful and gave me some tips in proper care of my hair. I love my newly colored hair now and will try other colors in coming days.

Try your hair to be transform and also make Beauty for Cause! From Nov. 26 to December 15, 2013, 20% income from the sales during the period will be donated to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda. 

"Don't limit yourself to one shade. The season's best new hair colors are multi-tonal—think sun-kissed blonde with deeper honey undertones, hazelnut brown spun with fine streaks of gold and copper enhanced with dark woody layers. The look is highly individualized, in keeping with fall's runway themes, and makes for hair that's rich and uniquely chic." - By Kari Molvar








For more information visit Status Hair Salon Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/statushairsalonmanila
Twitter: @Statushairsalon_
Instagram: Statushairsalon_



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world