November 25, 2012

The secret garden - Biwon Korean Restaurant

Last two years ago, I had pleasured  dined  in a Korean restaurant somewhere in Greenhills. But lately,  I am so happy and thankful that I was invited to have lunch in a new Korean restaurant in Edsa Extension,  Pasay City – the Biwon Korean Restaurant.
Here in the Philippines, we are lucky to have a Biwon Korean restaurant which is something different from others , so great and I love their style of cooking, especially where they cook on your table.

Here, in Biwon , means " the secret garden." Nice food in a pleasant setting. When I’m inside the simple and very nice place, there were many food on the table. The only Korean food I'm aware of and keep thinking we should try to have is kimchi (which I always had.) But here, I never seen such a large assortment of ban chan in my life. Each dish looks really yummy and special. 

For the  starters. I think that’s one of the  best part of the meal!

I love to eat vegetable salad, but this is something !

Sliced Liempo w/ special Korean sauce and fresh vegetables
Korea's classic Kimchi
Sweet and Spicy Pork
Jap Chae (Php 320)
Bulgogi (Php 300) – the meat was cooked right at the table on a smokeless grill 

Cooking meat in a non-smoke grill for Samgyupsal
Samgyupsal is cooking meat on a smokeless grill then wrapping it inside lettuce leaves then dipping it into a special sauce
Wookojitang Stew Soup /Beef Stew Soup  (Php 290)
Korean Pancake! Haemol Jeon (Authentic Korean Pancake) (Php 370) 
Korean pancakes, which confused me for a moment. But as I tasted it,  with seafood and spring onions,  all tasty and squishy. That was  a very fine meal, with the pancakes as a definite highlight.


Having coffee after being full...with a really delicious meal!

I really enjoyed the Biwon experience. This is really a good time! What an awesome feast we had here! I’ll definitely go back - with my family. I recommend this place to everyone wanting delicious excellent food and quick friendly service, with happy and welcoming atmosphere.

The Korean Chef and Ms. Tina Hong-Garcia.
We have a great time chatting with the owner and talking about the Korean foods that they introduced to us.


Enjoy authentic Korean foodVisit  New Biwon Korean Restaurant,  located at the 
Ground Floor of Core Town Building, 2822 EDSA EXT. Corner P. Celle St. Pasay City. Telephone Nos. 551-2118 or 834-7576

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world