August 17, 2012

LOL “Love On-Line” Web Show with Robin Padilla and Mariel Rodriguez


Real life couple Robin Padilla and Mariel Rodriguez will be launching their Reality TV show online which they called Love On-Line (LOL) that will kick off today (August 19) at their UstreamTV channel – http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pinoyrealTVLOL: Love On Line will show their life as husband and wife.
Love On-Line show will showcase their travels together where they will be streaming the video clips that Robin took like the food, sceneries and important details about their tour. The Love On Line will be a regular show that will be streaming every Sunday at 3 in the afternoon in their UstreamTV channel. This will be showcasing other topics aside from travel.

Mariel excites her to share their travels and stories to their followers who supported them as a couple which she also mentioned that their relationship is continuously working in progress as they keep it strong and happy.

“I love Robin so much, he makes me smile and laugh. He gives meaning to my life. I thank God for all the blessings I receive, and one of them is Robin. Just thinking of him makes me smile. Mahaba pa ang daang aming tatahakin sa buhay but I am not afraid because I know he will always be there beside me. Just thinking of him makes me smile. I am happy and contended with my life. I'm at peace with myself,” Mariel said.

She has no qualms sharing her life with Robin with everyone who cares to watch it on the web. “We have good intentions, we want to inspire. Malaking factor ang nakikita mong may ngumingiti kapag magkasama kami ni Robin. And we owe it to these people.” Mariel said during a mini press conference held  at Sir Boy’s Food Republique in Panay Avenue, Quezon City August 15.

“One of the reasons why we’re going to do it this way is because Robin is in ABS-CBN and I’m with TV5. It’s the only way we can have to have a show together,” she explained.  The show is on the internet is simple, they belong to different networks , the only way the fans of the couple will see them together is in neutral ground – cyberspace.

“We’re doing this dahil maraming naniniwala sa love namin, at para na rin sa mga hindi naniniwala, pati na rin sa mga nag-ju-judge. So ito, papakita namin sa inyo na puwede itong mangyari, na may ganitong klaseng love.”

“Dati wala akong pakialam sa housework or sa kitchen,” Mariel laughed. “Ang collection ko noon Chanel but now bumibili na ako ng bone marrow sa grocery!”

“My first job on TV was for GMA Network’s Extra Challenge, and that’s a reality show so I’m really used to having a camera follow me around. Si Robin naman he’s been an actor for so long so sanay na sanay na din siya dito.”

“In this modern world of exclusive dating and living in, I suggest taking the plunge when you know it’s love. That’s what I did, and everyday I’m living that life. This is my new life—being the wife of an action superstar, the wife of a Muslim. My new web show is about our differences, our similarities, our everyday life, and our journey together. The show reflects the world as I see it. And my world is Robin.”

Mariel cancels birthday party as gesture of sympathy for flood victims last week. So instead of hearing well-wishers say “happy birthday!” Mariel would rather be greeted with a hearty “congratulations!”

So, congratulations Mariel! Good luck and be blessed always!

Watch and get the chance to see Robin Padilla and Mariel Rodriguez together in the Love On Line weekly show at their UstreamTV channel – http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pinoyrealTV











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world