July 3, 2012

Kristen Stewart covers Vanity Fair July 2012

Kristen Stewart gets an ultra-glam makeover for Vanity Fair magazine’s July 2012 issue. 
Vanity Fair
The star of Show White and the Huntsman looks all dolled-up on the cover wearing spring’s couture and photographed by Mario Testino.

Kristen rose to worldwide fame by doing the role of Bella Swan in The Twilight SagaThe movie series is down to its last installment, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, which is due out on November 16, 2012.


Kristen when asked how Twilight changed her life, she said, “You can Google my name and one of the first things that comes up is images of me sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe with my ex-boyfriend. It was [taken] the day the movie came out. In [the tabloids] the next day it was like I was a delinquent slimy idiot, whereas I’m kind of a weirdo, creative Valley Girl who smokes pot. Big deal. But that changed my daily life instantly. I didn’t go out in my underwear anymore.”

Watch the video below to go behind the scenes of Kristen’s VF shoot!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world