June 4, 2012

David Beckham Graces Two Covers of Elle's UK July 2012 Edition

David Beckham,  37-year-old soccer player has become ElleUK’s first cover boy for their July 2012 issue. And there are even two different covers. One is sent to the lucky subscribers and shows the tattooed star stepping out of a pool in dark wash wet jeans.
David Beckham is immortalized in a laid back grey t-shirt with one hand in his hair and with a super-sexy glance at readers
David is walking out of a pool with soaking Dior Homme jeans and a perfectly-toned upper body.

Lorraine Candy is the editor-in-chief of the magazine and she claimed that “David Beckham is a national hero...he is an icon and Elle is known for featuring icons on its cover. This is a first for us on the newsstand and I believe he is loved by men and women alike."
"Anyway, who doesn’t want to see a picture of one of the world’s most handsome men on the front cover of a magazine? It will be a collector’s issue."

David is the first ever solo male cover star for this A-list magazine.

Here's the  behind-the-scenes video of the cover shoot.





8 comments:

Rosemarie-Pinay Singlemom said...

He is really sexy....I won't be surprised if a lot of women and gays would drool over him and buy the magazine :)

Rochelle O. said...

Gorgeous! but he has a lots of ink still looking great :)

Gene said...

The ultimate metrosexual. Buti na lang he's so nice to look at. I like him best with his long hair.

Lizzie-Make Money Online said...

Sexy guy! :) Especially the tattoos!

Anne Lei said...

really like his body.I am a fan! lol

jellybelly said...

Wow! I guess we'll looking forward to more male covers in women's magazines.

Yannie said...

Oh my David!!! LOL... He's so handsome and sexy.

avagabondmom said...

Usually, I don't like looking at men with tattoos. But with David Beckham, oh my, I just change my mind in a second!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world