March 12, 2012

CHARICE’S NEW LOOK : NEW HAIR, NEW TATTOO

Charice has shows her “real” side with the new look. 
“For me, just love me. I‘m a person. If you think I‘m a boy or a girl or if I look like a boy, then fine. I‘m Charice.”
She explains why she changes her good girl image into a more edgy look. She basically chopped her hair off, colored it light brown, then got a new tattoo that said “Love Eternally” with the infinity symbol in between.
"The tattoo that I have has a meaning. The tattoo says 'love eternally' and it has an infinity sign. It's for my love for people, for my fans and for my family, for everybody. So, every time I do something I always have reason," Charice said at a press conference.

Her tattoo was inked in Singapore where she had a concert last March 5.

“Yung ibang people sa management, gusto nila yung look ko parang Selena Gomez. The other one, they want me to be more like Avril Lavigne, which is what I like. Or more like Rihanna. That’s what I like. That’s what we’re trying to do. I thinkeverybody’s shocked. This is such a huge step for me and I love it. This is me. This is who I am. I just don’t want to stay a person that I don’t like… I’ve been thinking about it for years and years. This is a dream come true for me, Charice said. 

Charice with long hair  covers the Preview Magazine January - February 2012 issue . Now with her boyish hair and tattoo,  some critics are out once again saying that she looks like a lesbian and even compared her new look to Aiza Seguerra, a Filipina singer who is openly lesbian. 
“Are you kidding me? I’ve read tons of negative comments and I don’t care. Whatever they think maybe if I look somebody or whoever I don’t mind. I mean this is the look that I want. So, the only thing you can do is to move on.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world