January 24, 2012

One Weekend Adventure Getaway!

One weekend, we went to a friend's secret vacation rest house in Mariveles Bataan, one of the best place for an adventure getaway. We spend the two days in a very relaxing and stress relieving place.


Traveling early morning
Enjoying the sights of the mountains
. . . mountains, valleys, tress, greens
Exciting entering the town
Walking to the far place
The sun filters through the trees
Entering the secret place

.... welcoming us by the energetic friends

. . .  by the different trees
. . .  different kinds of plants and flowers
I feel so happily united with the nature

  

I enjoyed the place, many interesting trees and plants,  flowers, valley and mountains around us. I feel so relaxed with the peaceful nature.  I breathe the clean, fresh air, scents of the trees. It feels cool but I feel the warm on my skin. 

This is one of the most memorable trips after the long time of my rest. One of  my happiness being in a wonderful world. Those moments, those breathtaking sights captured my heart. 

2 comments:

Lagalag said...

Napakaganda po ng mga photographs mo dito. Hope na mkuha ko din ang iba-ibang techniques ng photography. Bago kc ang DSLR ko kaya pinag-aaralan ko pa lang. Abangan ko ang mga photos nyo sa Banaue.

DirectionsOnWeb.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very nice place! beautiful shots! it really feels cool and peaceful in a calm and quite place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world