October 2, 2011

A Purposeful Morning

When I woke up this morning lying in bed, 
I was asking myself , what are some of the secrets of happiness in life?
I found the answer right there, in my very room. 

The fan said                 -        Be cool
The roof said                -       Aim high
The window said          -       See the world
The clock said               -       Every minute is precious
The mirror said             -       Reflect before you act
The calendar said         -       Be up-to-date
The door said                -      Push hard for your goals

And not to forget . . . . 

The carpet said             -          Kneel down and Pray.

Carry a Heart that Never Hates.

Carry a Smile that Never Fades.

Carry a Touch that Never Hurts.

We Live, Laugh, Love .

That's a happy purposeful day ! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a very nice purposeful day . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world