July 20, 2011

Don Moen Project.com --- Bandpage, a wonderful morning, beautiful songs

I woke up early this morning . One of the joys in life is waking up each day smiling. And thankful for the blessings.  A beautiful morning is a welcome to a new day. A beautiful way to begin  is of course having a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, a breakfast with the family and beautiful songs to listen.  

Now that I am a facebook lover , I choose to listen to a beautiful music and songs of Don Moen. I listen to Don Moen (Praise &  Worship Leader). Don Moen Project.Com. This is the Band Page. I started play the track with "Thank You Lord."



The Playlist

Rescue
Arise
Savior King
God Will Make A Way
Mi Corazon
Two Hands, One Heart
Our Father
I Will Sing
You Make Me Lie Down in Green Pastures
I Offer My Life
God is Good All The Time
Pointer of the Sky
Be Praised
Hiding Place
When It’s All Been Said and Done
All We Like Sheep
Your Steadfast Love
Hear Us From Heaven
Be Lifted Up
Lord We’ve Come To Worship
Celebrate Jesus
Give Thanks
For All You’ve Done

I really like listening to Don Moen , an American Christian singer , song writer and producer of Christian worship music.  He is a worship leader. He is famously known for many praise songs such as Give Thanks, Thank You Lord, God is Good All the Time,  Hiding Place, Heal Me Oh Lord….one of my favorite is God Will Make a Way.


Years back, Don Moen visited the Philippines . He had held many God – worship concerts. I remember we watched him in Araneta Coliseum when he spread God’s healing words sometime  year 2007.  It was attended by thousands of people, Filipinos and many people all races, to sing and dance with him hearing his wonderful songs.  I saw many Christians and Catholics. And I am inspired because Don Moen continues to spread God’s word by creating meaningful and uplifting songs that help strengthen people’s faith.

Thanks God ! Let's sing everyday ! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
enjoying wonderful world